Sunday, June 30, 2013

David Beckham For Next James Bond 007 Says Victoria Beckham


David Beckham 007 reporting for duty..
Victoria Beckham thinks her husband David Beckham would be perfect as James Bond and could be the next 007 when Daniel Craig leaves the spy role. While David – who retired from soccer last month – insistshe has no plans to become an actor, Victoria thinks her spouse of almost 14 years is the perfect man to take over as 007 when Daniel Craig steps away from the role. David said: ‘I have some friends who are actors, Tom Cruise is a very good friend of ours. But I don’t think I have any plans to become an actor. I’m not sure I’d be very good at it.’ During a joint interview with Chinese news station CCTV, Victoria interrupted to say: ‘I think you would be really good at acting.’ After turning to the interviewer and saying: ‘Don’t you think he’d be good at acting? I think you’d be great!’, she added: ‘I think he should be James Bond! He’d be a good James Bond!’

No comments:

Post a Comment